links and speakup

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 5 01:31:10 EST 2003

Press escape, then "v".  Move down to "HTML Options", and press enter.
Press the down arrow, 4 times, then press space.  That will turn on link
numbering.
Next, press enter to save your choices.  Then, press escape, followed by
"v" again, move down to "Save HTML Options", and press enter on that.

If I'm not mistaken, that should also turn on cursor showing.

Luke