the new redhat

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 22:49:40 EST 2003

Thanks Janina. You are truly as helpful as usual. And I'm sorry for
attempting to help with an obvious disclaimer of "I believe".

I'm to tired to bicker with you madam.

Take care,
Sina

No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.