OT: Plea for Assistance

Keith Watson Kwatson at smed.yi.org
Mon Nov 3 22:16:39 EST 2003

Hello All,

I have a favour to ask of everyone. I am taking a Statistics class
this semester and am required to gather data on a topic of my
choice. I have chosen to impose upon you in order to gather some
data. There is a very short survey at the url listed below that I
would like for anyone and everyone to take. It is completely
anonymous and I would be extremely greatful for your assistance.

The url is: http://smed.yi.org/survey.html

There are 3 questions, and the form will not let you submit
without completing all 3 questions. See I told you it was short.

This analysis is by no means a complete analysis of all the
variables that could be used in a study of this type. It is only
enough so that I may meet the requirements of my assignment. If I
should one day feel the need to burden myself with a complete
study in this area I will have to have one of you shoot me first.

My thanks to all who take this survey, and a very heart felt
Thank You to Jim Danley for putting it together for me.

--
Keith Watson
kwatson at smed.yi.org

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace