the new redhat

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Nov 3 21:42:14 EST 2003

I don't follow.

RH has shipped Festival for a very long time. Nothing new there.

What do you mean "emacspeak already configured?" Care to explain?

Yes, gnopernicus is part of gnome 2.4, therefore included.

PS: It's not called Red Hat any longer.

monte single writes:
> From: monte single <mrsingle at shaw.ca>
>
> Where can I download it and when will it be there?
> Thanks,
> Monte
>
> Sina Bahram wrote:
>
> > It will come built in with festival, emacspeak already configured and
> > also gnoppernicus. This is only what I have heard from different sources
> > and not confirmed myself.
> >
> > Take care,
> > Sina
> >
> > No trees were destroyed in sending this message. However, a large number
> > of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Janina Sajka
Email: janina at rednote.net
Phone: (202) 408-8175

Director, Technology Research and Development
American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
http://www.afb.org

Chair, Accessibility Work Group
Free Standards Group