RFC on solution to Rejean's situation

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Sun Nov 2 10:25:05 EST 2003

Thanks,  I've got garbage lying around that I can probably get 128M for.  It
might be overkill, but here it is.  One of the boxes is a 333MHZ so it
should be plenty.  Does it need a hard drive or can I just boot it off a
floppy for this sort of thing.  None of my garbage has hard drives anymore,
but I'm sure I could come up with a hard drive.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com
Ham License VA3REJ