Ripping CDS

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat May 31 14:10:44 EDT 2003

I've been very happy with a Perl script called crip. I had to get and
install several Perl modules to get it working, but it's doing the job
for me right now. It also supports vorbisgain which is pretty cool and
yields pleasant results when listening to many tracks.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development