Now that I'm up and running...

Steven M. Sawczyn ssawczyn at email.com
Fri May 30 12:27:51 EDT 2003

Well folks, I finally did it, I have Slackware running with Speakup and
boy am I excited!!!  I've Qmail built and, although mail isn't resolving
properly for some strange reason, I'm sure I'll get that fixed shortly.
My biggest challenge now is to learn as much as I can about Linux, so
again I come to the Speakup community asking for help.  If anyone could
recommend any good resources I should be checking out,  I'd sure
appreciate it.  Currently, I'm reading the Slackware book off the
Slackware site and Life with Qmail which greatly assisted me with that
particular installation.

Thanks again for any help/suggestions/advice.

Steve

No trees were destroyed in sending this
message. However a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.