Linux gets nocked out of the way

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Fri May 30 09:47:14 EDT 2003

As far as I know, this is correct.  However, in that case I can't figure
out why your slave Windows drive is booting, unless it is set to boot
first in your bios.  You may need someone to look at the boot order in
your bios to be sure that the master boots and the slave doesn't.  These
drives may be referred to as either master and slave or disk 0 and disk 1
or something similar.  Otherwise, the only other thing to do before you
get the Windows drive formatted would be to use a boot floppy or CD.

Those who don't understand Linux are doomed to reinvent it, poorly.
	-- unidentified source

erik burggraaf staggered into view and mumbled: