suggestion?

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sat May 24 00:25:44 EDT 2003

What kind of tools do you use, and what's the accessibility like?

Everything I've heard, and researched a bit has led me to believe that js is inaccessible.
The fact that it is accessible is certainly news to me.

That knowledge wouldn't change the classes I'm taking now, but it certainly would be worth
knowing about.

Greg