suggestion?

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Fri May 23 21:52:31 EDT 2003

Both the Linux and Windows versions of the J2SDK are available not
open-source, but free of charge, from java.sun.com.  There are open-source
equivalents available from freshmeat.net and sourceforge if this is
important to you.  Just look up java from either one of those sites.

Lorenzo

The most important design issue... is the fact that Linux is supposed to
be fun...
	-- Linus Torvalds at the First Dutch International Symposium on Linux

Igor Gueths staggered into view and mumbled: