suggestion?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Fri May 23 21:08:49 EDT 2003

This is true. But Java aps in my opnion are much harder to get running.
Something like Freenet for example, I had no luck with. I tried about 3
ddifferent runtimes on Linux, and none of them worked.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.