suggestion?

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Fri May 23 21:04:58 EDT 2003

Snip:
 I found this out, I thought about how Java is not accessible by any means.

Hi, that isn't true. Java is accessible assuming the requirements for
accessibility are met.
If you are developing a graphical application in java for Linux or Windows
the application must be linked against the accessible swing classes.
In addition the Windows and Linux java accessibility bridges must be
installed to the java run time environment in order for the screen reader to
to interface successfully with the application.
Finally,you will need an accessible development tool for java. The Sun j2sdk
for Windows and Linux which works on the command line is vary accessible.
There are Windows based ides such as jcreator and in Linux the eemacs ide
for java which work with speech.
Hth.