boot disks

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Wed May 21 10:37:53 EDT 2003

Actually, that probably had something to do with the libraries that wre
linked into the 2.2.20 kernel binary. And you said you had no luck with
any custom kernel you built yourself? That's very interesting. It could
also be the modules.dep that didn't match with the modules on the Cd. Did
you perhaps try building the necessary module for your ethernet card, and
then making a bootable floppy or set of floppies with the module and the
kernel itself?

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.