boot disks

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Tue May 20 13:15:45 EDT 2003

Hi. Potato is an outdated version of Debian. You should grab the latest stable
binary isos form a mirror close to you, and use that to install your base
system and other packages. However, you do want the kernel floppy included in
the potato directory of the Speakup ftp site. Once you have your system up and
running, you can upgrade your kernel. The other option is a network install.