USB 2.0 PCI for Linux

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Tue May 20 00:17:59 EDT 2003

Hello.
I have a BUSLINK 80 GB hdd. This connects to the computer and is USB 2.0
and IEE 1394 (Firewire) compatibal. The hard drive works when connected to
my USB 1.1 ports on my computer using the USB_mass_storage module, and what
I am looking for is a PCI usb 2.0 card that will work with the USB
configuration in Linux. If you have used a USB PCI card please let me know.
My goal is to back up to that hard drive using the speakimage stuff.
If you know a good IEE 1394 solution that's great too.. Again an internal
PCI card for either 1394 or USB 2.0.
Sincerely,
Patrick

---