Durability of burned cds with .ogg files

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Sun May 18 12:17:29 EDT 2003

Oh I get'yah!  Lololol!  Mine are all data CD's, and I thought that's what
you were getting at.  Fwah!  If mine were audio cd's there'd be no way.
If you have good quality wav or cda formatted disks, then by all means, pack
those succer's down at least into mp3, ogg if you prefer.  I like both here
myself, having gone the laptop route as you have, but mp3 is more tradeable
if you like to pass your files around.  Until the mp3 players support ogg,
that's how it'll be.
I guess the best you can do is make sample files and see what you think of
varying formats and compressions.