Durability of burned cds with .ogg files

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Sun May 18 11:37:29 EDT 2003

Well, I was buying the ones in the slims, so it was running me about 90
cents a piece.  *hangs head in shame*  Now I'm buying spools of 100, and
it's only about 33 cents a piece, but at the rate of 100 cd's every two
weeks, which is about the norm lately around here, the costs mount and
mount.
It's getting to the point where I'm thinkin maybe it might be cheeper for
new hard drives, lol.