broken Speakup update

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri May 16 22:54:21 EDT 2003

Friends,

Well it would seem by removing the linux, asm, an scsi directories in
/usr/include and making symlinks to those directories in the kernel
source has fixed my problem. I hope someone can shed some light on this.
I've bene generally using this practice for some time, but forgot this
time when making up the new kernel after my dist-upgrade.
This is odd, but I am sure someone will know why. I have some vage
memory that doing all this directory removing and symlinking isn't
necessary any longer, but perhaps I'm suffering from brain loss.

tnx

Scott