links still not handling some sites?

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Thu May 15 09:13:45 EDT 2003

Hi all. Well, the latest 2.1PRE9 of Links is still choking when having to
execute asp and javascript. I am not sure exactly why this is so, however
I am working on workarounds for the websites I use that direct Links to
some send alerts page with a bunch of html source. And I checked out the
url, and indeed it included asp in there. I don't suppose nobody knows
when the next version is coming out? Plus, not to mention the confusion
here regarding what its real homepage is. I did a google search at one
time and came up with a Links that seems to have been discontinued in
terms of development. I know Kenny and some others on this list have been
playing with it quite a bit. My question is, is this url still correct for
the download page?
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/links/download.html

Also, does anyone know if they maintain a cvs repository somewhere? It
would be nice to check out unstable code just to see how development is
going.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.