talk about rude

David Poehlman poehlman1 at comcast.net
Thu May 15 08:18:33 EDT 2003

and I bet they think no one will see it.  the cure for this is to clip it
out of the browser, send it to the web master and say, "thanks for the
joke", but my browser handles frames just fine thank you.  Oh by the way, I
am running red hat linux with the latest version of lynx, be sure to give
version and spec" and you are only looking for microsoft products so it is
you who are sending the rong message.  Please correct the problem.