talk about rude

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed May 14 21:31:14 EDT 2003

I would send an email to the webmaster telling him/her to go f**k
Microsoft.  Why do they say Microsoft anyway, as Netscape and Mozilla both
support frames and actually both work much better and more securely than
IE, which has so many holes in it that Bill Gates could get sucked into it
without even trying.  I'm surprised he hasn't already.  LOL.

Lorenzo

On a normal ascii line, the only safe condition to detect is a 'BREAK'
- everything else having been assigned functions by Gnu EMACS.
	-- Tarl Neustaedter

Chuck Hallenbeck staggered into view and mumbled: