Alt-Shift Key Combination Affected

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed May 14 15:47:45 EDT 2003

Actually what is happening is that because we are no longer modifying
the kernel map you are being left with the default kernel keymap
arrangement which leaves the right altgr alone.  We always spoiled
people by defining it in speakup.  Now that we aren't you have to set
it yourself to get your old behaviour back.  Here is a snippit you can
save to a file and load with loadkeys to get your old behaviour back:

# Default kernel keymap. This uses 7 modifier combinations.
keymaps 0-2,4-5,8,12
keycode 100 = Alt

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061