using the sound blaster audigy2 card under linux

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Tue May 13 16:48:58 EDT 2003

      Hi, Does the sound blaster audigy2 card work under linux because the
latest version of alsa does not support it and I tried the project emu10k1
on sourceforge and I can't get it to work, the audigy module does not load
on startup and when I do a modprobe I get that the module loads but when
it installed I get unresolved symbles, I am using the 2.4.20-9spksmp
kernel with redhat linux 9.  What should I do about this?  bye

--
My web page is at http://www.nickgawronski.com and I am also on msn
messenger at ngawc at hotmail.com