*very* preliminary documentation for speakup v-2.0

Juan Hernandez juan at wurldlink.com
Tue May 13 08:29:00 EDT 2003

a great feature that vocaleyes for dos has is a review cursor.  This curser
locks the screen, and allows you to read information, ie: if your in BitchX,
or some other irc client, it you can hit the reivew command, and it will
lock the screen, and let you read everything. once you turn off review,
it'll return the screen to the latest refrsh.  I don't know how possible
this is for speakup right now, but it's a thought.