How to get viavoice working (was Re: where did viavoice go?)

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Sat May 10 11:12:15 EDT 2003

Ok, Kenny. Since you are hard of hearing I will repete myself. Thursday
night a group of us worked on gnopernicus for a friend of mine, on his
computer, and it was vary late at night. When we quit it was working as far
as we could tell, and since my friend was leaving the next morning we hadn't
done much testing, but it was working from what testing we did do.
Second point, I have listened to the main menu program, last Wednesday to be
exact, and your insults that we did not have it working with festival or
that I did not listen to main menu demo I found insulting in the extreme.
Now, I was attempting to help you. If you don't want or need my help that is
fine by me. However, do not insult me as you just did. I will not put up
with insults.
If you want to do it all on your own go ahead. That is what the gnome
accessibility list is for.