question about speakup

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Thu May 8 01:16:49 EDT 2003

Yasr is a screen reader for Unix that runs a subshell.  If you want it to
run automatically at startup, you would but it in your .bash_login file.
Take a look at
http://yasr.sourceforge.net
for more information.  This site also has links to flite,a  software
speech synthesizer used with YASR, and eflite, which is the interface that
connects to the synthesizer.

Lorenzo

Look, I'm about to buy me a double barreled sawed off shotgun and show
Linus what I think about backspace and delete not working.
	-- some anonymous .signature

Jason Holden staggered into view and mumbled: