question about speakup

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed May 7 23:09:34 EDT 2003

I personally use YASR with flite on my laptop, although if you can get the
Festival modifications to work it would probably be even better.  Unless
you absolutely need to have speakup enabled immediately from boot and
running all the way untill shutdown, a software sollution is probably
better for a laptop.

Lorenzo

How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are for.  I
only coded it.
	-- Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting

Jason Holden staggered into view and mumbled: