(no subject)

Thomas D. Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Wed May 7 20:31:20 EDT 2003

Hi, my suggestion is wait for a stable release of gnopernicus. While it is
coming along nicely, it is beginning to work well with gnome 2.2, unless you
have all the requirements it is a little tuff to get setup.
At minimum you need a properly configured x-windows, recent gnome 2.2 build,
and to check out gnopernicus and any required updates from cvs.
I haven't played with it for a month or so, and I'm not sure what changes
have come up recently, but I will probably be getting back into it shortly.