ide order for hard drives and cdrom drives

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed May 7 17:24:28 EDT 2003

But in that case, wouldn't you lose performance or confuse the computer if
hda and CDRW are sharing the same controler?  I thought cdrecord said
something about that on the manpage, but I could be wrong.  Feel free to
enlighten me on this subject.

Lorenzo

Shoot me again.
Just proving that the quickest way to solve the problem is to post a
whine to the newsgroups: within moments the solution presents itself to
me, and meanwhile my ass is hanging out on the Net... *sigh*...
	-- Dave Phillips, dlphilp at bright.net, about problem solving via news

Alex Snow staggered into view and mumbled: