alsa and kernel

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed May 7 08:42:33 EDT 2003

Jack, you may need to do thag God awful make config step over again.
Perhaps you have something configured in there that isn't compatible
somehow.  When I do a new config from scratch, I've about decided that
menuconfig is a better way to go; at least you can backup if you miss
something along the way.

Bill, I just looked here - mutt must capitalize names in the
attribution line automatically:).