Network conversion contract possible

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Mon May 5 14:05:36 EDT 2003

Are you just trying to get all the computers connected to the internet or
do you want to be able to share files?  Connecting them to the internet is
as simple as setting up IP masquerading on the server and configuring all
the workstations to use it as the gateway.  The workstations could then
also SSH to the server to run Linux apps.  If you are trying to share
files, a samba server could be set up and each workstation could access
common files through it.

Lorenzo

/*
 * Oops. The kernel tried to access some bad page. We'll have to
 * terminate things with extreme prejudice.
*/
die_if_kernel("Oops", regs, error_code);
	-- From linux/arch/i386/mm/fault.c

Charles Crawford staggered into view and mumbled: