Network conversion contract possible

Charles Crawford ccrawford at acb.org
Mon May 5 06:42:56 EDT 2003

Hello all,

	I am considering what might be involved in taking down our Novell
network and replacing it with a Linux server.  We will have up to 15 work
stations running Windows and Dos and some Linux apps.  If anyone can
educate me to all that might be involved in this, and if I determine that
it is a plus for us to do it, then I will develop a contract offering for
the work.  In such an event, then I would suspect that someone on this
list with the knowledge could do the work remotely.

--
-- Charlie Crawford