Linux note taker

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Mon May 5 06:34:39 EDT 2003

Well they're not sucking anymore money out of me.  I'm fed up with jaws.
in my opinion versions after 3.71 have gone steadily downhill.  reasons
including that new screen help thing are starting to piss me off.  like I
used to be able to just hit insert-f1, here the window type, if it wasnt
 defined it'd tell me the window class, etc.  now you get that stupid
"jaws may not recognise this control..." message and you have to hit a
link to get more technical info.  and then you have to escape out of it.
pointless. It seems that all they are starting to care about is beginners.

--
A message from the system administrator: "I've upped my priority, now up yours!"