Help! Dosemu error

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun May 4 11:36:26 EDT 2003

You don't have to use a DOS screen reader, but you might want to if
you're running an application with complex screens like WordPerfect 5.1,
for example. The advantage would be the special, application specific
"set" files prepared for that venerable old DOS app.

Of course, we might just be able to duplicate that kind of functionality
with Speakup 2.x.

As for the DOS setup ... I doubt it. If your host system doesn't know
how to talk to the hardware device, how is it supposed to map calls from
the guest OS? I believe this is a general rule for emmulation.