Help! Dosemu error

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun May 4 11:32:43 EDT 2003

I can do that, and will when I get a few moments. But, I'm not sure
that's going to help. Here's why I think that.

Yesterday, Charlie used exactly the same source tree and compiled
successfully. He sent me a tar ball of his tree, and I had exactly the
same problems with his source tree.

So, I'm convinced the answer isn't fully in the source itself. Very
strange.