Help! Dosemu error

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat May 3 22:43:21 EDT 2003

That's exactly what I thought until I ran make -d, that is make with the
debug switch. From this it became obvious that it's looking at the
accent as a filename. At least that's how I read that output. Once
again, this is the accent character to the left of the number one on the
qwerty -- '`' that one. Here's the output of make -d. Notice,
especially, the third line, just to the left of "stop," and also the
second line.

So, I think there's something strange in my setup, but it's default RH9.
And, nothing else has choked and I've done quite a few compiles.

Finished prerequisites of target file `.
 Must remake target `.
 make[1]: *** No rule to make target `.  Stop.
 make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/dosemu-1.1.4/src'
 Putting child 0x08076818 (default) PID 15378 on the chain.
 Live child 0x08076818 (default) PID 15378
 /bin/bash: line 1:
 55]/usr/local/src/dosemu-1.1.4/src/arch/linux/Makefile.main: No such
 file or directory
 Got a SIGCHLD; 1 unreaped children.
 Reaping losing child 0x08076818 PID 15378
 make: *** [default] Error 127
 Removing child 0x08076818 PID 15378  from chain.
 [root at toccata