Help! Dosemu error

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat May 3 21:11:52 EDT 2003

OK, I see that, but it's not the issue. Those are just settings for the
./configure process which make will invoke, if you don't invoke it
yourself as per the usual process.

Either way, I'm still choking on the same make error, which appears to
be some complaint about the ` char, namely accent, the one at the upper
left corner of the qwerty, next to the 1 key. For some reason, on my RH9
install, make doesn't like that.