Unpopularity of Linux notetakers

David Poehlman poehlman1 at comcast.net
Sat May 3 19:16:28 EDT 2003

I agree and there is another analogy between braille and broad band in that
there are some circomstances like your checkers game but even more so when
it is necessary for function at all.  Sure, you don't need braille, but I am
glad I got my display after many years of doing without one after having
some experience with one.