Help! Dosemu error

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat May 3 17:19:58 EDT 2003

Yes. I put the patch tar ball in the dosemu source tree and uncompressed
it. It created the tmp/, and I ran the do-patch file that's in there.

It gave no errors, but it also did not come back with anything about
devel. That seems to be different.

The ./configure went fine. Things break immediately with make.