Help! Dosemu error

jude dashiell dashielljt at gmpexpress.net
Sat May 3 16:49:22 EDT 2003

The file to download with the patches is the dosemu-1.1.4.15-patchset.tgz
file.  That has all of the patches in a single file.  That was a little
work but I got dosemu running.  Interestingly it has bwbasic as a
language.  The edit command in freedos talks lots better than the
Microsoft version used to with some of those ancient screen readers though
beware there are screen border characters on ends of lines once a file is