Unpopularity of Linux notetakers

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat May 3 16:33:59 EDT 2003

Hi Ann. Good point. I did in fact speak to one of their techies and even
she looked at me like I was weird. And I didn't exactly demand it, perhaps
my post implied that fact. What I mearly did was ask if they would supply
one. And her response was that they didn't carry that due to its unpopular
nature. And Ann you had some good suggestions. Perhaps I will look into
Sighted providing a demo for them, because I think this is a very good
aproach. I can also talk to them about the Elba, however I don't think
this will do much in terms of influencing. I believe a demo is a better
aproach to this problem. And in tterms of programming, she tried to tell
me that I needed a braille display? And I kept telling her that I could
read C just fine with speech. I am sure that people like Kirk, Adam, and
Chuck can agree with me on this. Braille is not required to read code.
However, setting your punctuation level to all is required.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.