Unpopularity of Linux notetakers

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat May 3 16:22:31 EDT 2003

In that case, I think we should have a conference call and persuade him
that its time for Linux notetakers. You would have a lot of influence
since you were the commissioner, and I would also have influence as a
client.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.