telnet installation of Redhat

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Sat May 3 13:30:26 EDT 2003

My server computer is connected to the internet through a cable modem.  My
laptop where I will be installing RH is connected to the server conputer.
As far as I know, the only DHCP server is through my ISP.  Is there a DHCP
server I can put on my server so my laptop can grab an IP address from it?

Lorenzo

A proud member of TeamLinux \_________\/
	-- CHaley (HAC), haley at unm.edu, ch008cth at pi.lanl.gov)

Thomas D. Ward staggered into view and mumbled: