CVS speakup and next-word

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at novocon.net
Sat May 3 06:39:59 EDT 2003

Here is something that surprised me. Say I am reading something
and did not recognize a word in the middle of a line. I go find
the word with my numpad keys and step across it with numpad 1, 2,
3, arriving at the space that follows the word. Then I press
numpad 6 to read the next word, and guess what? I skip a word and
land on the 2nd word following the one I just had to spell.

Is this a feature or a bug? I guess I could get used to it if I
had to, but it is very easy to overlook something with this
behavior.

Chuck

So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh