telnet installation of Redhat

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Sat May 3 01:23:46 EDT 2003

Hi.

I understand there is a way to install RH9 using telnet from another
machine.  Unfortunately, looking at the documentation, I can't seem to
find how to do this.  There was a message on the Speakup list about this,
but I don't have it to refer back to anymore.  Can someone tell me how to
do this or give me a URL where I can find documentation on this feature?

Thanks,
Lorenzo

I'd crawl over an acre of 'Visual This++' and 'Integrated Development
That' to get to gcc, Emacs, and gdb.  Thank you.
	-- Vance Petree, Virginia Power