dialup perhaps

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Fri May 2 20:58:37 EDT 2003

Bill,

Thanks very much. Actually Greg offered and offered to do primary dns for
me. I'll keep your offer in mind in the event something comes up, but trust
me my friend its greatfully appreciated.

tnx es 73

Scott

Ps. I got quite the deal on the house, well an offer. The gent came by today
to see the house which I wasn't expecting. Nothing like being half dressed,
doorbell rings, someone yells hello, dog is barking like a nut, yelling at
people to wait outside while I get dog while I'm really trying to get
dressed, of course they didnt' call ahead, and then he keeps asking about
making an offer and I say call Jack my agent. Well sure enough I get a call
and I was asking $149,950, he offers $149,950, $3,000 as a deposite, and I
pay no closing costs. Add that to the fact its a conventional loan so no FHA
where I'd pay about $400 in junk fees and so well assuming the inspection
turns up nothing horrible, apraiser doesn't screw me to baddly, I'll get
some money out of the deal. THen I get to find where to put it. GOing out
tomorrow and look, but hell so far all the stuff we've seen on paper have no
associations so an antenna is possible. This could be good.