Window Definition Funky

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu May 1 08:27:06 EDT 2003

I've been messing around a bit with the new window feature for CVS
speakup and the lower right or second cordinate seems to be off by
several charactor positions now.  the other day it seemed off by only
one position but now, it is several.  The examples I was playing with
were single lines where I started with the left most position and then
moved over to the right position I wanted.  Example for me would be
the mutt status line.

#define CVSVERSION " CVS: Wed Apr 30 19:12:43 EDT 2003 "