Suggestion for Speakup Parameter Keys

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu May 1 08:16:39 EDT 2003

Well, the concept sounds good to me.  Wonder if the right control key
would be a better combination as I just noticed that the shift-speakup
combination felt a bit awkward to me.  I don't know what others feel
about three-key combinations.  Many of the windows screen readers are
full of them.  I remember someone telling me a long time ago that you
practically had to be a gymnest to use some of the keyboard combos for
Window Bridge:).