t1 versus cabel/modem

Darrell Shandrow nu7i at azboss.net
Sat Mar 29 18:45:39 EST 2003

Hi Lorenzo,

Simply switching to Linux does not explain such a speed difference.  While
Linux does perform more efficiently than does Windows, the difference should
certainly not be nearly as great.  It is more likely that the Windows
machine was somehow misconfigured.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!