trying to test links with javascript

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sat Mar 29 00:37:26 EST 2003

Hi all. I have aquired the latest Links source, and am now looking to test
it with some sites that require javascript. I tested links on my bank's
website, and apparently it behaves much the same as with lynx the cat. I
did not find any switches persay that specifically enable javascript
support. Does that suport get built with the rest of the package or do you
have to specify it somewhere? I don't think its configure because I
checked there also. I guess the bottom line is here that I want to make
sure that when I test links with a javascript website, my results are
those that would be obtained using the javascript support already
available. Thanks for any ideas!

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.